About Us & Our Services
Digital Marketing / Social Media / Content Creation /
Online Advertising / Media Relations / More
We’re a leader in digital and social marketing and run a site that consistently gets the #1 organic Google result for a wide variety of highly effective Ohio travel and event keyword combinations. OhioTraveler.com receives well over one million visitors per year.
We deliver digital marketing expertise, achieving big results for small budgets featuring digital content creation, social media management and effective online advertising and marketing.
- Social Capture: Build a multimedia library of photos + video clips
- Social Substance: Create a multimedia story worth sharing
- Social Liaison: Create/manage your social media channels
- We’ve created numerous award winning promotional videos
- Press release distribution to approx. 1,000+ media contacts
- Display ads guaranteed to be on pages that average at least 150,000 page views per month over a one year period. Much more during tourism season.
- Publish a feature story (advertorial) in one of Ohio’s top online magazines averaging well over one million visitors per year
With all the noise in promotion today, how is your message remembered? People are smart. They tune bells and whistles out and want substance, quickly and easily. But you still need to do something to grab their attention and make them remember YOU!
Use our promotional services, creatively, to get your message instantly noticed by a mass audience interested in your message.
Simply, we find the market in marketing.
Frank R. Satullo, owner of ZoneFree Publishing , publisher of OhioTraveler.com and Tour Guide To Fun has been nationally recognized for his creative innovations while serving as the director of marketing and public relations at a Fortune-15 company’s North American headquarters. He has since demonstrated long-term success as an entrepreneur, receiving numerous marketing and publicity awards for his creations at OhioTraveler.com, which is now in its 14th year and has topped 1.5 million annual visitors. His social media creations include several video production awards. He has attained over 1,000 media contacts. Satullo is also a U.S. Army veteran who served with honor and Top Secret security clearance on a nuclear missile base in Germany conducting satellite communications. Satullo is frequently invited on radio and television shows and has been published and quoted in many newspapers and magazines nationwide, including Entrepreneur Magazine. In addition, he has authored a memoir and novel.