- Open Tuesdays through Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Sundays from Noon – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: (Map It) 524 Wick Avenue in Youngstown, Ohio
- Phone: 330-743-1711
- Web: http://butlerart.com/
Butler Institute of American Art in Youngstown: Known worldwide as “America’s Museum”. Always on view, a permanent collection of American masterpieces from four centuries: Winslow Homer, John Singer Sargent, Mary Cassatt, Fitz Hugh Lane, Georgia O’Keefe, Chuck Close and many more. The Beecher Center is the south wing of The Butler Institute of American Art and includes exhibitions of digital media–holograms, laser light pieces, video and other installation works. The Hopper Library houses the Butler’s reading (non-lending) library of art books.
- Open Wednesdays through Sundays from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: (Map It) 9350 East Market Street in Howland, Ohio
- Phone: 330-609-9900
This facility was designed by architect Thomas Schroth, and was built specifically for the Butler Institute. A three-part program features shows of regional talent, works from the Butler collection, and exhibits of internationally-known contemporary painters and sculptors.