Take a self-guided tour of Jungle Jim’s International Market daily 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- Location 1: (Map It) The original location is at 5440 Dixie Hwy in Fairfield, Ohio
- Location 2: (Map It) A second location is at 4450 Eastgate S Drive in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Phone: 513-674-6000
- Web: http://www.junglejims.com/
- Play Video
Tours of Jungle Jim’s International Market: Six acres of food under one roof! It’s not a supermarket, it’s a zoo-permarket! An international mecca, Jungle Jim’s offers thousands of imported and national brand groceries: 12,000 wines, 1,200 beers, 1,600 cheeses, 1,000 kinds of hot sauce, one full acre of produce (including organic and international). If it’s edible, you’ll find it here! Jungle Jim’s is truly a Food Lover’s Paradise!
- The Jungle Scene complete with waterfall and wildlife
- The General Mills Big G Cereal Bowl Band perched on the S.S. Minnow
- Singing Creatures
- The Brain (a pesky know-it-all employee)
- European gourmet village
- The Cake Canopy, International Elephant Gates and more.
There are five restaurants on the premises, including Chipotle, Rib City Grille and our one-of-a-kind Jungle Subs and Salads. Each year they host three major festivals; Jungle Jim’s International BeerFest, Jungle Jim’s Weekend of Fire Hot Sauce Show, and Jungle Jim’s International Wine Festival. There is a full service event center, The Oscar Event Center at Jungle Jim’s International Market capable of holding up to 1,000 people for any type of event. In addition, there are three boutique gift shops on site, monthly cigar/wine/beer tastings, a Starbucks coffee, food demonstrations/samples throughout every weekend, and a 3,000 square foot department of just culinary and cookware items. This madcap grocer has even won the “Best Bathrooms in America” award.