Famous Ohio Grave Sites and Cemeteries in Ohio.
- Explore famous Ohio graves with a mysterious twist in the geocache adventure called GraveQuest
- Rutherford Hayes – The 19th U.S. President is buried in Fremont, Ohio
- Annie Oakley – The famous woman sharpshooter is buried at Brock Cemetery outside of Greenville, Ohio
- Moses Fleetwood “Fleet” Walker – The first black baseball player in the major leagues (yep, even before Jackie Robinson) is buried in Union Cemetery in Steubenville, Ohio
- Orville and Wilbur Wright – Better known as “The Wright Brothers” are both buried at Woodland Cemetery in Dayton, Ohio
- Aunt Jemima (Rosie Riles) – The pancake queen is buried in Redoak, Ohio
- Kent State Memorial – Memorial markers for the four university students who were shot down and killed by the Ohio National Guard on May 4, 1970 during a protest. The markers are placed where each of the four died.
- Erma Bombeck – Newspaper columnist and humorist is buried at Woodland Cemetery in Dayton, Ohio
- Paul Brown – The legendary football coach of the Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes and Massillon Washington High School is buried at Rose Hill Cemetery in Massillon, Ohio