Admission to the Armstrong Air & Space Museum in Wapakoneta is $10/adult, $9/senior, and $6/child ages 6-12
- Open: Wednesday – Sunday from 10am – 5pm (ticket sales stop at 4pm)
- Location: (Map It) 500 South Apollo Drive in Wapakoneta, Ohio
- Phone: 419-738-8811 or 800-860-0142
- Web: www.armstrongmuseum.org/
- Click here for an in-depth multi-media story
The Armstrong Air & Space Museum in Wapakoneta: Named in honor of Neil Armstrong, the first man to step onto the moon, this museum located in his hometown portrays Ohio’s contributions to the history of space flight. It opened in 1972. On display are an F5D Sky Lancer, the Gemini VIII spacecraft, Apollo 11 artifacts, and moon rock. In the Astrotheater multimedia presentations of space travel are unveiled. The site offers varied educational programs for school children. Tour guides are available with advance notice.