Planning a visit to Ohio’s Amish Country is planning a visit to see Ohio’s “living and working history museum.” Welcome to the Anish heartland – Ohio! It is a great day trip to see and learn about the Amish way of life in splendid quality and simplicity. Let’s start with links to Ohio locations with significant Amish life bustling within.
- Holmes County: Home to the largest Amish population on the planet. Visit their Web site at
http://visitamishcountry.com/ You may also call 330-674-3975 or 866-OHIO-866.
- Wayne County: Visit www.waynecountycvb.org or call 800-362-6474.
- Amish Heartland Tours – https://www.ohiotraveler.com/amish-heartland-tours/
- Article with photos and video clips – An Honest Day’s Work and an Amish Way of Life – http://www.tourguidetofun.com/amish-life/
- Article with photos and video clips – Amish-made, The Miller’s Family Story – http://www.tourguidetofun.com/amish-made/