Our Services & Rates
If you have any questions or interest, contact us
at 513-207-6690 or email@example.com.
Scroll down for sample package discounts
Note: Contact us to send your press releases. If we do a story as a result, it is free publicity.
Get around ad blockers and deliver your message directly to an engaged audience interested in Ohio tourism.
Advertorials are treated as normal articles and include a photo and web links. It is included in the current edition for one month and archived for at least 11 additional months of exposure drawing search engine attention. If not provided, an additional writing fee applies.
Cost for one article/advertorial in one monthly edition (Discounts may apply for multiple articles):
- $449 January and February
- $495 March and April
- $545 May and June
- $595 July – December
Display Advertisement: (200 x 300 pixels)
Your display ad is guaranteed to be on pages that attract at least 150,000 page views per month on average over a one year period or it continues for free until that promise is met. It rotates position in the left column of every page on a regular basis. No animation permitted.
Cost for one display ad:
- $149 per month from January thru June
- $195 per month from July thru December
- $1,749 for one year
Exclusive Banner Ads: (350 x 100 pixels)
It is the only ad that appears at the top of the page.
Cost for one banner ad based on availability:
- $900/year for July – December event pages
- $800/year for All Attractions and Fests & Events
- $700/year for January – June event pages
- $600/year for Lodging, Restaurants, Things To Do, Best Towns
- $500/year for Wineries, Shopping, History, Parks, Tours
- $400/year for any other section (Art, Museums, Misc., Etc.)
Any attraction or event or property may appear in any appropriate section of OhioTraveler for a one-time fee. It includes a photo, link and up to 300 words. Discounts available for multiple listings.
Cost: $95 per listing.
Press Release Dissemination:
Send your press release to over 900 media members (If not provided, an additional writing fee applies). The release goes to Ohio newspapers and magazines, TV and radio shows, and travel editors and writers at major newspapers across the country.
Our videos won numerous awards, including the Ruby awards for clients at several recent annual OTA (Ohio Travel Association) conferences. We film, edit and produce promotional videos from 1-3 minutes set to music and featuring your brand and web address. You own the rights to the finished video and may use it anywhere. It is also published in OhioTraveler.com and posted to YouTube. Here are samples of our work: Narrative, Festival, Theme, County-wide, Single Attraction, Outdoors, Special Event, Seasonal, Winery Tour and more.
Cost: $1,449 (additional for audio/narrative and lengthier videos).
Photography (Social Capture):
Build a multimedia library of high quality photography and video clips.
The Internet, media and social media are image driven. Make sure you have quality photography and video clips to standout and attract views. We will spend a day shooting the attraction(s) that may reasonably be covered in approximately six hours of time. Once the trip is completed, creation and editing of photos and video clips are produced. Video clips are 5–15 seconds each, ideal for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and YouTube.
Manage Social Media (Social Liaison):
Ensure regular engagement with your social media channels.
We will work with you to build your social media presence by adding and/or maintaining up to three social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and/or Tumblr) by making one post to each on a weekly basis.
Cost: $1,495 per year.
Multimedia Feature (Flo Stories):
Offer timeless substance worth sharing on your web site, in your social media and to mainstream media.
Build substance with staying power using Flo Stories™ to market your key attraction(s). Flo Stories™ are a multi-media features that go in-depth about one destination with a well written and entertaining article featuring interviews, great photography and brief video clips that flow with the story.
People want content that is less disposable and more memorable. In addition to the published Flo Story, the client also gets a disc of photos and video clips which may be used in a variety of ways.
Cost: Flo Story packages include a day of filming, interview(s), in-depth story, supporting photographs and video clips, publishing with OhioTraveler.com/TourGuideToFun.com and sent to over 900 media contacts, and a disc with photos/videos for $1,995.
- The starter package includes one article, annual display ad, and either a video or photo project plus a free press release and listing. The cost is $3,495 (Saving $500).
- The intermediate package includes two articles, annual display ad, premium banner ad, and either a video/photo project or two more articles and three listings plus 2-4 free press releases (depends on the number of articles) and a non-premium banner ad. The cost is $4,995 (Saving $700 – 1,000).
- The full package includes three articles, annual display ad, premium banner ad, either a video or photo project, and a Flo Story project plus three free press releases, one non-premium banner ad, and three listings. The cost is $7,445 (Saving $1,700).
*The package rates and discounts are estimations
Invoicing may be broken into several quarterly payments over the course of a year.